CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

First Post


Yes, I finally did it. I have been debating about starting a blog for some time now. I didn't want to do it just to be in the new wave of popularity, but I wanted to have a place where I could write about what's inside.

Through this blog I intend to share what is on my mind and in my heart. Will it always be nice? Probably not, but then again life is not always nice. So, it is out there. View with caution. I intend to share what is happening in our lives on a surface basis, but also share what is happening to me, where my life is heading and how I feel about it. It maybe hard at times to hear that things are not going well, it is in these times that I ask for your support and your prayers. So you may ask, why make it public? I have learned the value of community over the past year and desire to be there with you. Living far away makes it difficult so this is my solution. I will pour it out; do with it as you please. I would love to be in conversation with you over topics that pull at your heartstrings or topics that you desire to know more about. Please comment!

Then again, you can skip all the details and just view the pictures of life in Seattle and the most handsome 4 month old who lives here. We will keep those coming on a regular basis also.

So there it is...my first blog. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn! I miss you so much at Bursley! Life is not the same without your smile here! I am excited to be able to keep up with you on a regular basis and of course to see and hear about the cutest baby in all of Seattle!
:) Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jenn!

It's so good to hear from you, and a little bit more detail then your average mass e-mail. Samuel is looking so grown up! Lauryn just went trick-or-treating, so I'll send pics soon. Say, as I'm reading your blog, I'm wondering...do you guys have a small group community out there? Do you have a church home there that has small groups/house churches? Just wondering.
Lauryn says to tell her boyfriend hello.

Much love,
Kate

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn! It is so great to hear from you and see more pictures. You sure do have one handsome boy. It was great to get to meet him when you were back in town. Every time I look at your pictures I see the miracle that God has given to you. I can only hope that Bri and I are as blessed as you someday. I also have been thinking about the faith that you and Mike have. It has been such a big encouragement to me. I see the big life change that you are taking on and it really encourages me to put my life in His hands as well.
Hope all is going well!!
Take Care
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn, This is so neat. I am not very computer literate and wasnt sure how to put in a response. I finally got it. Dah! I love the picture. Samuel seems full of energy. He must be eating all the right foods. Glad your into the analizing work again. I put your methods to work often. So glad we had a year together, it really helps me out. Hang in there the sun will shine in WA again soon. Love & Prayers to all - Lori :)