CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 28, 2006

5 Years


Wow! Five years ago Mike and I tied the knot! Hard to believe it isn't it? I guess it is true that time flies when you're having fun!

It has been an amazing five years. I think back to where we were five years ago and am amazed with the journey we have taken. We have taken roads that I never would have guessed or thought possible. Although there have been tough times and times where we both felt it would have been easier to give up, I am so thankful for Mike and our marriage. I am amazed at how strong our love is and how it continues to grow each day. I knew when I married Mike that I was marrying the best, little did I know that he and us would only continue to get better and better.

So, to the next five years...

I love you sweetpea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys how are u!?

I'm fine but I don't really have a break! It is so I don't know busy and so much going on! I would love to phone with you. I try to be online. just leave a message when u are online. So have a greak time! And I always enjoy reading through all these entries! ttyl

Philipp

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Jenn! I know what you mean when you said times flies. Bri and I will be married two years in August.

I wish you many more happy years together. Thinking about and praying for you and your family.
Michelle