CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Puzzle

So we all know how much Samuel loves puzzles. He seems to be a genius at them. When we generally give him a new puzzle he requires assistance the first time he does it and from there he wants to do it on his own. The other day I was cleaning out his closet and found this one. We put it up awhile ago because it did not have the pictures to match like all the others. Long story short...he saw it and wanted to do it. I sat down with him and showed him the numbers and pieces. We did it together twice before he pushed my hands away and wanted to do it on his own. By the time Mike was home he had it mastered. I know I am very visual and remember things pretty photographically, but it is amazing to see him do this. He doesn't hesitate on where the pieces go...half the time I wonder if he even looks at them. Maybe I am a bit biased, but I am pretty amazed at him being able to do this already!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn- Looks to me like you do have a little genius on your hands.(I think he did that puzzle faster than I could) Not to mention a cute genius.
Glad to hear that things are going well for you and the family.

Michelle