CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 02, 2008

366 Days to Better Pictures

As a way to better my picture taking ability I have decided to participate in a couple of photo opportunities. A good friend of mine, Jessi, set up a Flickr group in which we have to post one photo a week. Each week has a theme and we share our pictures and have a chance to get feedback . These are a few pictures I have posted to that group.

Theme: natural light
(picture is suppose to be in color but I am too tired to look for it)

Theme: Landscape

Theme: Close-Up
(parts of something)

Theme: Close-Up
(parts of something)

Additionally, I have joined another Flickr group that is a picture a day with the theme being kids. Each day I am suppose to capture one of the boys being cute (really hard to do around here) and post it to the group. Now, I know I will miss a day or two but I am eager to see the progression of my pictures. I started Feb. 1st to this group so here are my first two days of pictures.


All in all, I am eager to use my camera more and more and hopefully get better and better! You can check out my Flickr account here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, Joann Martin sent me your e-mail site and I'm glad to see how darling both of the boys are! What cuties (and yes they will give you many "quotes" in life. This way you can save them and not forget them later in life. Keep up the neat photos. Love, MIke's aunt Kathy Flory-Smith