CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Lately

Sorry we have been so sporadic recently. I have been really busy the last couple of weeks working on some of my photography. I have found that I really, really, really love photography and am currently deciding what that means in life. Since the beginning of the year I have had four shoots all with either friends or family and have both loved doing it and am getting good results. So what does it all mean...???? I will keep you informed. In the meantime, I thought I would share a bit of what has been consuming me over the past month.

Enjoy~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are beautiful Jenn! I am excited for you as you begin this new photography journey!

:) Amy

Jessi said...

so cool!! your photos are beautiful and I am so excited for you! Can't wait to have space to build my own backdrop holder...
I just found out tots 2 teens seminar is coming to seattle. they might be coming your way too, might be a good way to get some more tips...
keep it up. and keep posting!