CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Five Weeks

Since I missed a posting at 5 weeks I figured I would throw a few pictures we took that week.

Liam continues to grow and is up to 11 pounds now. He continues to be really long and still looks skinny despite his weight gain. Lots of noises lately and the faint beginnings of a smile.
Some of you may recognize the outfit from a certain big brother.
Liam is just as cute in it.


Daddy with his boys.
Yes, both Mike and Samuel have on "Top Pot Doughnut" shirts. Liam would also have one, but they didn't come that small. I guess it is a prerequisite to becoming a member of the Clark family.

As we were heading out the door I had to set Liam down to lock the door and manage the 10 bags I was hauling. Samuel plopped down next to him and was quite cute. The bags got dropped and the camera grabbed. These moments are all to precious.

Samuel has even moved to sharing his beloved "t-t" with Liam. If you know Samuel at all you know that there is few things he is willing to drop his blanket for. He hauls it everywhere and if we ever lose it we will be in deep (I mean really deep) trouble. Lately he has been offering it to Liam to hold. He will lay it on top of him and give us this really big, cute, "hey, aren't I a great big brother" smile. We will see what happens when Liam is old enough to grab it from him!

0 comments: