CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 05, 2008

Tulips

This past weekend we went up to Skagit Valley to see the tulips. They were beautiful. It was so nice to spend the day together as a family and with our great friends the DeWaals and Johns Bowlings. Samuel had a great time playing in the mud. Liam loved being outside and all the great colors. Mike gladly took a break from the end of the term paper writing. I loved picking up my camera and getting some great pictures. Who knew I would enjoy taking pictures of flowers. Enjoy...

Lots and lots of tulips...

Some of my favorite...




The best of the bunch...

Happy Birthday Nana! See you this weekend!


3 comments:

amyhage said...

Did you feel like you were back in Holland for Tulip Time? What great shots! Love the cool hair Samuel!

The Olivier Family said...

Those tulips are AMAZING! So beautiful. Check out my homepage...www.oliviercompany.com
I had a photo session for Tulip Time.

Our Story said...

Those are great pictures!! After seeing all the awesome pictures that you take I asked Bri if we could get a nice camera. I still have to convince him!! :)