CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

New Name...

With our Seattle days coming to a close we will be choosing a new name for our blog. Life in Seattle just isn't fitting anymore. So to have a little fun, I thought I would take input on what the new name should be. You can submit your ideas by leaving them as a comment. You can also submit as many different titles as you wish. Depending on the number of entries, Mike and I will choose the top runners and place a poll for people to vote on the final name. So, have at it!

10 comments:

Jen FitzGerald said...

Coldwater Has Nothing on Seattle

Why We Should Move Back to Seattle

Boys Will Be Boys

Houses Are Cheaper in Michigan

Meghan said...

Here are my picks...

Just another day in paradise... or Coldwater

Clark Corner (ahh haha, I cracked myself up)

A couple of parents, a couple of kids, a dog and ...

Anonymous said...

i would say The fabulous life of Clarks!

happy birthday Samuel nice greetings form Germany!

Philipp

TTYL guys!

Jessi said...

hmmm, I have to attempt a few

Coldwater is NOT a backwater

The Clark's in Coldwater

Bringing the West Coast to the Midwest

You can take the Clark's out of Seattle, but you can't take Seattle out of the Clarks.

okay, I will stop now before it gets worse!

jenn said...

Keep them coming!

Jen FitzGerald said...

I think Clark Corner is my favorite so far!

Anonymous said...

Coldwater, warm hearts.
Pruney: 24 hours in Coldwater.


There has to be more.

Trish said...

B.elieve
L.ove
O.vercomes
G.eography

Paul Dinkins said...

Clarks Warks

or

At least we're closer to the Dinkins.???

Meghan said...

I also came up with...

Clarks R us
Clarktastic
Would you like some Clark with that?

and...

Clark Chronicles