CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Today We Leave...

In the next couple of hours we will be departing this beautiful city we have called home these past three years. I have many posts regarding our departure, the friends we spent our final days with and ways we have chosen to mark our ending here, but for now those will have to wait.

Today, we leave Seattle and for that I am sad. I will miss this place, these people. There are many, many memories that will flood my thoughts over the next several days, weeks, months and years. I will hold onto these memories with all my might. I don't want to forget this place, these people. My life has been changed and will forever be changed by these people, this place.

Today, we leave Seattle and we are sad.

1 comments:

Jessi said...

Seattle and all of us will miss you. We are sad too.